Friday, October 8, 2021

Amusing Line But I Am Easily Amused

I'm reading "Time Trap: Red Moon science fiction, time travel trilogy book 1 (Red Moon Trilogy)" by Micah Caida and wanted to share this quote with you.

"“I don’t know what your problem is but I bet I can’t pronounce it.”"

I'm reading "Time Trap: Red Moon science fiction, time travel trilogy book 1 (Red Moon Trilogy)" by Micah Caida and wanted to share this quote with you.

"“I don’t know what your problem is but I bet I can’t pronounce it.”"

I’d worry about that when we found some liquid. With as much as we were sweating, dehydration was a given. I’d gotten more light-headed with each step and I was sure a small furry rodent had slept in my mouth for a week."
 reading this book for free: https://a.co/7OumQSQ

I am not sure where this book is going but 1/3 of the way through, some of the fantastical aspects should be foreshadowing some science fiction.  I am tired of it in spite of the often clever writing. 

2 comments:

  1. Bet you'd like Andy Weir's new one "Project Hail Mary". Science fiction so hard you can count the rivets.

    ReplyDelete