Thursday, July 5, 2018

Giving Alex Jones Too Much Credit

Over at PJMedia:
Alex Jones is always good for a laugh. While the Left loves to hold him up as some key right-leaning leader, most of us look at him and chuckle. The stuff that's been said on his show through the years just boggles the human mind.
His most recent prediction? That the Left would launch a civil war on Independence Day:
Alex Jones
@RealAlexJones
BREAKING: Democrats Plan To Launch Civil War On July 4th https://www.pscp.tv/w/bglcfTExOTI5NjgyfDFPd0dXV1pYTUJlR1HL4zaud4lNNAWJKnT6i6K0kITUZBPNdbcTdAbLR8yNjw== 

I actually think he's sincere. I don't think he's a scammer, or anything of the sort. I just think he's gullible. I suspect people are feeding him nonsense stories just to screw with him. 
Apparently he planned the livestream this.  Wouldn't he be the first target?
.

1 comment:

  1. Alex Jones is too much into the conspiracy theory stuff for my taste, but he has a correspondent in England: Paul Joseph Watson, who is excellent.

    Check out his videos on YouTube or Bitchute: here's one- https://www.bitchute.com/video/My5TGYvJHbA/

    ReplyDelete