Thursday, February 23, 2017

I Have a Publisher!

I won't identify them until I have signed the contract, but I have a reasonably prestigious publisher for my book about gun culture, gun making, and the myth of creating a gun market.  There will be a bit less blogging for a while as I write two new chapters.  Passers-by will likely hear the rat-a-tat-tat of my keyboard.  Before the stroke, it sounded like weapons fire from a tiny machine gun.  Now, more like carefully aimed fire from a .05 caliber semi-auto.

Thanks to all for research assistance, title suggestions, and your enthusiasm.

1 comment:

  1. In his 1966 caper novel, The Wrong Venus, Charles Williams described a veteran pulp writer: "He erupted plots and characters like a broken fire main, and when sat behind a typewriter, it sounded like a machine gunner repelling an attack."

    ReplyDelete