Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Shrinking Appendages

I've been trying to lose weight; I may be the only American to lose weight over Thanksgiving.  One of the signs besides the scale is that my hands and feet are shrinking.  I now need three layers of dress socks, or one pair of boot socks plus one pair of dress socks for my winter boots.  I know it isn't a stretching shoe because my wedding ring is now loose.  In the summer I had it resized up 1/2 a size (and wondered if I should have gone up a whole size) because I suddenly realized during Bible study that it would not come off,  (I have long been concerned about this because of an incident reported in the late 1970s in Los Angeles.  A Russian street mob, yes, they existed then, robbed a woman on the street at night, and because her ring would not come off her finger, they cut off her finger to get the ring.)

No comments:

Post a Comment