Tuesday, March 8, 2011

National Palestinian Radio

More investigative journalism--in this case, giving NPR's executives in charging of raising money a chance to expose themselves:



It is pretty devastating. I do think we need to take them up on their "better in the long-run" without federal funding. I listen to NPR on my way to and from work as part of my commitment to hearing multiple points of view. I think of them as smart left-wing journalism (as distinguished by ABC, NBC, CBS, which qualify as stupid left-wing journalism). I will miss them a bit--but not much. Watching this video pretty well shows me the sort of elitist hatemongers that I expect NPR to employ.

1 comment:

  1. I had the pleasure listening to NPR's spin on their own problem. I don't receive TV signal of any sort so I do turn to them for the majority of my news. The "National Palestinian Radio" comment and the hilarity associated with it are very troubling, but reveals nothing a regular listener wouldn't have figured out already.

    ReplyDelete