It is luxurious and priced accordingly. "Starting at $75,900." I suspect the monster I drove was well above that. I do not regret buying the CT5. I just hope the day is reached when chargers are so widespread and fast that buying something like this makes sense.
Conservative. Tennessee (now). Ex-Idaho. Software engineer. Historian. Trying to prevent Idiocracy from becoming a documentary.
Email complaints/requests about copyright infringement to clayton @ claytoncramer.com. Reminder: the last copyright troll that bothered me went bankrupt.
Monday, April 7, 2025
Faster Than the CT5
Yesterday, my son-in-law's brother let me drive his slightly pre-owned Rivian R1S. It is an all-electric three row AWD SUV. Their website says 0-60 in 2.6 seconds and I completely believe it. It is up pretty high so it probably does not outcorner the CT5 but it is still pretty impressive. (Because electrics have a huge battery load low to the ground, their center of gravity is quite low, allowing for better cornering than you would expect from a 7000 pound SUV.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment