Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Enhanced Concealed Weapon Permit Class

My friend T. Allen Hoover teaches this class, and the next one is this coming Sunday.  I have spoken highly of the class in the past, and his day job evaporated recently, so he could really use all the students that he can get.

Amusing experience: I received my temporary enhanced license just before going to Nevada a couple of weeks back.  The permanent copy arrived yesterday in the mail -- but the issuance date and the expiration date were both 03/21/2014.  (The world's shortest active license!)  It appears that the clerk entering the information on the computer did not notice that she entered the same date twice, and neither the data entry system.  So I have to run back to the county courthouse and have them resubmit with the right date.

No comments:

Post a Comment