Sunday, August 20, 2006

Should I Rename This The Breathe Right Strip Blog?

From yet another reader:
First, thanks for the Breathe Right tips. I always though they were a gimmick, tried them for sleeping this past week based on your experience. Darn things work. I've slept better the past two weeks than I have in a long time. And, that has made a difference in my energy levels and allowed me to get in more exercise.
UPDATE: Another reader writes:
Four or five nights now. No congestion. Post-nasal drip all but gone, constant nagging cough likewise.

Thanks.
Gee, if I had a readership as large as Instapundit, I could make a measureable impact on the productivity and health of America!

I neglected to thoroughly scrub my nose last night, and as a result, the Breathe Right strip let go a bit at the edges, reducing the "opening" effect a bit. As a result, I woke up a couple of times in the night, and my sinus congestion was definitely worse this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment