Wednesday, September 9, 2026

Dumb Phisherman

I am Mr. Darrin Giglio from NAI Private Investigators, based in New York. I am reaching out to inform you that my firm has been temporarily contracted by a Law Firm in New York to conduct a private investigation related to a court-ordered inheritance claim in which you are a potential beneficiary.


Kindly contact me immediately for further information and details, please contact me directly via my email address at darr20@atomicmail.io. Please note I will not respond from this email address Bikash.Chaurasia@hsrw.org due to the terms established by parties involved in the e-mail. You must contact me via darr20@atomicmail.io, this is very important.

Thank you for your attention to this important matter. I look forward to your prompt response.

Best regards,

Bikash Chaurasia (Corresponding Informant)
 The reply-to is of a real organization: A German Hochschule. I suspect someone is attempting to bring in some extra cash for keggers.

No comments:

Post a Comment