Thursday, July 9, 2015

This Is Scary

You can get trapped inside newer Corvettes:
We’ve heard of some pretty alarming stories about people being locked inside a Corvette, unable to get out as a result of the electric doors, but none as sad as this one.

A 72-year-old Texas man and his dog were found unresponsive in a 2007 Corvette parked at a Port Arthur restaurant on Monday afternoon. Apparently, when the car’s battery cable came loose, the man was unable to manually unlock the doors.

As many probably know here at Corvette Forum, Corvettes also have a handle next to each seat to force the electric doors open in an emergency such as a dead battery. But sadly, it appears there might be a lot more people out there who aren’t aware of the safety lever in Corvettes.

No comments: